As the holiday season approaches, the Office of Marketing Licenses and Brands presents The Yale Collection, an assortment of gifts for home and office inspired by the iconic landmarks and images of the university.
The exclusive collection is designed to attract students, students and fans of Yale.
The elements of the collection are:
- Early 20th th century replica football
- Pillows with an image of Harkness Tower, Cross Campus or a handsome Dan with football helmet
- A 550 piece puzzle of the Yale Bowl and Harkness Tower
- A hand-painted glass ornament with the Harkness Tower
- The book "Picturing Yale ", an assortment of images of Michael Marsland, who was the photographer of the university for more than 40 years. The book includes an essay by Yale history professor Jay Gitlin
Visit the Yale Collection website.