Must be registered with UCF and registered with the NCAA eligibility center
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – The UCF football program announced that it will conduct walk tests on Wednesday, January 9, at 4 p.m. inside Nicholson Fieldhouse.
Those who wish to participate must have all documents completed and with them for an orientation meeting on Tuesday, January 8 at 4 p.m.
The orientation meeting will be held inside the Wayne Densch Sports Center (building of the football office) on N. Orion Blvd.
All students must be registered with the NCAA eligibility center and you must be eligible in accordance with NCAA guidelines.
To participate in the face-to-face test, you must be enrolled in UCF for the spring semester 2019.
If paperwork is not presented at the orientation meeting, the participants will not be allowed to take the test. No exceptions will be made.
The UCF football office will not answer calls related to tests.
• UCF Proof of Authorization Form
• Proof of Release and Disclaimer
Bring on your own :
• Sickle cell test results (should have these results at the orientation meeting)
• Physical status test (in the last six months)
• Copy of front and back of insurance card (must be current)
• Copy of current class schedule (list view)
] IF YOU DO NOT PRESENT IN ALL DOCUMENTS AT THE ORIENTATION MEETING, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EXECUTE.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS
Click here to contribute your news or ads Free