Briar Cliff University Employees Celebrating Milestones of Service , a group that has served 295 years in college:
- 50 years of service: Marian Pesky, Coordinator of Champions of Character.
- 40 Years of Service: Dr. Richard Steinbach, Professor / Professor of Music; Dr. Judy Thompson, Professor of Business Administration; Dr. Paul Weber, professor of chemistry.
- 20 years of service: David Viers, security officer.
- 15 years of service: Bernice Metz, Executive Assistant to the President.
- 10 years of service: Dr. Wendy Brame, President / Associate Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice; Dr. Regan Murray, associate professor of psychology; Dr. Jeremy Owens, associate professor of music; Joseph Privitere, head wrestling coach; Dr. Gretchen Wheelock, associate professor of nursing.
- Five Years of Service: Melanie Berte-Hickey, Associate Professor, Social Work; Alicia Harper, Assistant Director of New Student Programs; Dr. Patrick Hauer, professor of physical therapy; Melissa McClain, Clinical Education Coordinator, Nursing; Larry Obermeyer, director of resource development; Marty Pottebaum, Director of Security; Dr. John (Eric) Strong, associate professor of physical therapy; Donaco Watts, assistant wrestling coach.
Briar Cliff is honored to recognize these employees for their loyalty and service to the institution.
Tags: BCU Faculty of Music Music Business Administration Faculty of Business Chemistry President sociology Criminal Justice Faculty of Psychology Athletics ] Faculty of Nursing Faculty of Social Work Compass Physiotherapy